Immigration Legal Services

HomeImmigration Legal Services

The Resurrection Project offers high-quality immigration legal services aimed at protecting Illinois residents and reuniting immigrants with their families.

Our attorneys and accredited case representatives consult community members on a variety of services, including: citizenship, family petitions, adjustment of status, DACA renewals, U-Visa and VAWA for victims of domestic violence, removal defense, bond hearings, and asylum.

We offer immigration legal consultations by appointment. Please call (312) 666-3062 to make an appointment.

Services are offered in English and Spanish languages.

For more information, please call 312-666-3062.


1805 South Ashland Avenue, Chicago, IL 60608

Frequently Asked Questions

I am coming in for an immigration consultation. What documents do I need?

  • Documents relating to your immigration status
  • Documents relating to any criminal case
  • Government issued ID; state ID, passport, green card or employment authorization card

I am coming in to renew my DACA. What documents do I need?

  • Current and past work permits
  • 2 passport photos
  • a copy of your previously filed DACA application(s)
  • a copy of your passport, state ID, driver’s license or consular ID
  • any criminal or traffic records you have had in the U.S.
  • $495 money order made payable to “Department of Homeland Security”

By the Numbers


1,600+ Naturalization Screenings


3,700+ Immigration Legal Screenings


1,600+ DACA Cases
"Through The Resurrection Project, I now have my legal permanent residency and in five years I can become a U.S. citizen. This means security, it means being able to finally think about the future and know that I can stay here in the U.S., my home."

Angelica M., TRP client