We are looking to hire an exemplary Full Circle Homes Intake and Customer Care Supervisor to supervise and coach our frontline staff to deliver exceptional customer service. The Intake and Customer Care Supervisor will build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results. They will play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes. As a supervisor, this position will be the contact point for all Intake team members and requires excellent communication skills.
The supervisor should have the ability to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, they will lead by setting a good example and engaging the team to achieve goals.
The Intake and Customer Care Supervisor is a member of the Full Circle Homes team and the Community Wealth Building Pillar and works with other staff to further TRP's mission by promoting financial capability, sustainable homeownership, and wealth building.
- As a critical function within Full Circle Homes, supervise intake and customer service staff activities and provide the team with regular performance-related feedback.
- Handle calls from new and current clients for all areas of Full Circle Homes: answer general questions, schedule appointments, and registers participants for classes. Ensure the same for the entire team.
- Assist Full Circle Homes staff with accurate record keeping. For example, help create labels for folders, help maintain organized files, etc.
- Assist Full Circle Homes staff in following up and collecting required documents from clients.
- Maintain knowledge of the organization’s programs and services and refer clients to additional resources based on the client’s needs.
- Assist the Director of Financial Wellness with developing and implementing the standard of operations and help explain these to staff and clients.
- Identify operational issues and suggest possible improvements.
- Work with the marketing team on program outreach and perform outreach activities such as sending workshop calendars and other relevant material to churches, partners, and individuals.
- Assist with the accurate and timely posting of the upcoming calendar of classes on the organization’s website and external websites.
- Dedicated TRP Unified Data System Responsibilities:
- Continuously collect, enter, and use client-level data in Salesforce CRM.
- Monitor all incoming data in the Salesforce environment as detailed in the TRP Unified Data System.
- Maintain data integrity and reporting systems to track client and program progress effectively and adhere to all confidentiality guidelines of files and records.
- Assist with data entry and client registration using Salesforce, Zoom, and Eventbrite systems.
- Provide administrative support in carrying out invoices, reports, and customer intake dashboards to improve service delivery to assist clients.
- Create an inspiring team environment with a culture of open communication; provide leadership that encourages employee productivity and goal achievement.
- Set clear team goals in alignment with Full Circle Homes.
- Build, maintain, and encourage a productive working relationship with all staff members.
- Motivate and support team members to achieve Full Circle Homes’ goals with positive methods and attitude; promote positive team morale.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities that include planning, assigning, and directing the work of direct reports, evaluating performance, addressing complaints, and resolving problems.
- Discover training needs and provides coaching; encourage creativity and risk-taking.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Effective development of relationships and communication with member institutions,
leaders, and partners.
- Coordinate with other staff to offer Full Circle Home and other TRP services to clients across departments and Pillars.
- Cultivate and expand relationships with participants, leaders, community-based organizations and religious institutions, and partners to promote and further TRP's Full Circle Homes goals and the organization’s mission.
- Maintain required job skills and core professional competencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Three years’ experience in administration or related fields (e.g., administrative assistant, customer service).
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to motivate their team to perform at their best.
- Ability to communicate instructions to the team.
- Ability to resolve issues between team members and encourage healthy relationships.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including listening well, conveying thoughts clearly, speaking in public, and working effectively as a team member.
- Must have the good judgment to identify each team member’s strengths and assign tasks to them based on their strengths to promote specialization and division of labor for faster results.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively with people of diverse social, faith, economic, and racial/ethnic backgrounds.
Special Working Conditions and Demands:
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed; evenings and weekends required.
- Access to a car, valid driver’s license, and ability to travel within the metropolitan area and sometimes out of state.
Position Classification & Salary:
Full-Time, Exempt. Salary commensurate with experience.
Statement of Equal Opportunity:
The Resurrection Project is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, or disability.
Please send your resume and cover letter by email or mail. No phone calls, please.
Email: [email protected]
Mail: Human Resources, 1805 South Paulina, Chicago, IL 60608