Founded in 1996, HOPE Family Services (HOPE) provides a range of services aimed at addressing and preventing domestic violence in the Latino community, including:
• Individual counseling and support groups for adults in abusive relationships, partners who cause harm, and children witnesses and victims to violence in their homes
• Healthy marriage and relationship workshops and counseling for couples and families
• Depression and anxiety support through individual counseling and support groups
• Parenting workshops, 5-week parenting courses, and a “Parents Helping Parents” ongoing support group
• Case management, information, and referral services
You may visit our offices at 1914 S. Ashland Ave., Chicago, IL 60608, Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-8 p.m. or call us at (312) 421-7647 for more information.
Are you in need of immediate support or assistance? Click the button to chat with a live advocate from the Domestic Violence Hotline.