Click here to view the 2022 Annual Report.
Join a community of like-minded individuals that want to save! Lend money to each other while building credit with Lending Circles. Connect with us to join this cultural practice and save money today!
Follow the steps below:
- Click the link below
- Select “Apply Now”
- Enter in your zip code
- Select “The Resurrection Project”
- Fill out the application
How it works:
Groups of 6 to 12 individuals are created, each member of the group receives the full loan amount, every month. This is until every member gets their turn. Payments are reported to all three credit bureaus.
Link to apply: Lending Circles – Mission Asset Fund
Documentation Needed to Apply:
- Active email account
- Proof of checking account ownership
- Voided check
- Bank statement that shows the checking account number and the applicant’s name printed
- Other official bank documentation that includes your name and checking account & routing number
- SSN or ITIN
- Valid government-issued identification
- Driver’s license
- state ID
- consulate ID
- Proof of income
- Pay stubs (2 consecutive months’ worth)
- Bank statements (3 consecutive months that show complete record of deposits)
- Benefits letter
Lending Circle participants must also:
- Attend a free Financial Coaching session with a TRP Financial Coach
- Attend a free Financial Empowerment workshop with TRP
Please click link below to register for one of our workshops:
If you have any questions regarding Lending Circles or to make an appointment with a Financial Coach today, please call 312-880-1137.
Lending Circles is a social loan program managed by MAF.